jquery - Javascript Flow Chart or Static Flow Chart? -


Let's say we have the following image:

I want to paint this image with everyone I am thinking possible connections and then the position of some labels on my correspondent arrow ... but this may not be the best way, because the position of each label will be different depending on the screen resolution, what do you think about this approach?

Enter image details here My question is: Any JavaScript library jQuery plugin capable of drawing something like image above? I mean, many connections are capable of and can it be implemented with AngularJS?

Here are some new details:

After JointJess, I think I need it, but ... An example of JS is that with a connection / connection of links between my sources and targets on this project ... this is the thing: As you can see, there are so many links in this demo and it is difficult to interpret Can someone help me to work better on this Is received? Is there a better way of representing this? (Links on this example are static but they will be done dynamically)

You can check the URL below:

JSPlumb for a developer

The wiret looks good for creating custom wired flows:

P>

P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -