eclipse - Android App Deleted -


I'm new to Android. Recently I uploaded an app on Google Play but did not advertise it in (I think That I will do this and just update the app).

The problem is that when I was trying to fix some errors in my app code (I am using Eclipse) I tried to remove it from eclipse and import it back. I checked "Copy the projects to workspace" and I do not know why, the whole project has been removed.

Files are still, but they have 0 bytes. I still have APK.

Is there a way to recover files or codes back? thank you in advanced!

I'm not sure that you can recover the code. If you have an APK, try to use Dex 2's. Next time make sure you back up all your projects!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -