indesign sdk - sample plugin not working -


I am trying to develop a new plugin for InDesign. But for now I'm looking at some samples which comes with SDK. The fact is that I can not get these plugins to work on indispensable (for example, snippetner). I compile then, create a successful message and move it to the insdish's directory of the plugin, as well as this resource directory. They are loading correctly (because I did not get a message error during startup) but the plug-in does not appear in the tab It seems that there is no plugin there.

What's going on?

I had a single problem and I understand that at the top of the "Plug-ins" menu bar, The snippetner is not found below, but you can call it "window" - & gt; "Snippetner".

snippetner adobe indispens cc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -