javascript - Adding dynamic styles with conditions to the dom elements -


I am creating dynamically divs, but what I want to add an anchor tag is to remove that particular message A garbage image shows a hover for a particular div I have written: hover over the orbit to add background and it is working fine, but I want to add an anchor tag too. Here is my code:

style

  & lt; Style & gt; .mail: hover {background color: # cde6f7; / * Background image: URL ("/ content / images / trash page"); * /} .mail {float: left; Width: 100%; Border Bottom: Solid 1px #ccc; Padding-down: 10px; Margin-top: 3px; Cursor: indicator; } & Lt; / Style & gt;   

Here I am creating dynamic development and I have background color and a garbage image image every DIV I hover

   "; // 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -