nsis - nsDialogs invalid command -


I through which I have a problem with my NSIS script to a custom page, where users access clientid insert a textbox

the problem I have received so far that my compiler is my error:

invalid command: nsDialogs :: Create error in the script "C: * Directory * \ Installer .nsi "On line 35 - Proclamation being terminated Security

I have both nsDialogs.nsh and my script LogicLib.nsh

  included.! NsDialogs.nsh! LogicLib.nsh var dialog Var label text named "Installer" Autfail "Installer.exe" InstallDir $ PROGRAMFILES \ MyProject RequestExecutionLevel admin page directory page confirm custom nsDialogsPage nsDialogsPage move page instfiles UninstPage uninst UninstPage instfiles section Installer SetOutPath $ INSTDIR file / R "* release folder * "" Uninstall.exe "WriteUninstaller calls InstallService SectionEnd function nsDialogsPage nsDialogs :: create 1018p $ Nwad $ {are} $ dialog off == error between $ {endif} $ {NSD_CreateLabel} 0 0 100% 12U "Hello, welcome to Ansdiaialogs! "Pop $ label $ {NSD_CreateText} 0 13u 100% -13u" Type something here ... "pop $ text nsDialogs :: Show FunctionEnd  

I get the same error when I compile try examples / ml example script Ansais of.

This includes files exist, and the need in the same folder as the compiler is reading them out there who is not involved in the installtion of NSIS Is a library file?

thanks

It seems to me that the plugin is missing. Make sure that you have a nsDialogs.dll in the plugin directory ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -