python - Kivy use Android Notifications -


Is it possible to use Python and / or Kiwi to send local notifications to iOS? Actually it does not have to vibrate, only a number icon and maybe a real time message will work.

Edit:

Looking at the comments it seems that Pyobjus will be able to complete it, but I'm not quite sure how.

Uh! My dreams are bad My hacking shaw has not been completed yet and PIBOS needs a Mac! It seems that this is going to be an Android app. But I still do not know how to do it.

Since you have changed your subject Android. ..I can help!

Kivy has a sister project, offers a platform independent form for accessing various APIs through a single dragon interface. A lot of interfaces have been implemented for Android, including notifications, so that you can directly use the player and / or see the code to see how it works.

When I did this, I made a small video before, about Android stuff, which you can find, this is only a very quick introduction, but can help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -