android studio - Scroll from source keymap / go to file / locate file in project view -


I've searched a lot of articles but have not received a reply, some have come up with a solution but actually did not answer the question. is .

I want to find a file in the project view in the files.

In this project, to see a button with scroll name from the source, it does what I want but I want it as a keyboard shortcut, as if in many commands The shift is alt l. I

There is always an option in the project view to scroll through the source

These options are useful but do not solve my question.

It seems that it can do this, but I do not want to scroll up and down at all times to see the project on the file. I want a keyboard short cut because it feels the fastest to work with me and makes it more comfortable. It is possible to get it by typing itemprop = "text">

Alt + F1 and entering enter . If you want to change it to a button press then your best bet is to record those commands as a macro.

To do this edit> Macros & gt; Start Macro Recording . Then press Alt + F1 and then press Enter . Then edit> Macros & gt; Stop Macro Recording and give your macro a name when it is notified Now when your macro is saved, you can specify the binding key for it. Settings & gt; IDE Settings & gt; Keymap & gt; Macros and there you will find your macro that you can tie.

This does not work for me, as long as it is not the same keyboard, I use the macro to F10 .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -