c# - Passing Scoped RegionManager to a different Region -


In a WPF project using PRIsm I have two fields: a ContentRegion and ToolBarRegion .

When creating a new subsealand, ContentRegion a Scoped RegionManager will be created.

Content area:

  & amp; Content Control Prism: Regional Manager. Regeneration name = "{x: static general: field names. Content regvia}" />  

Toolbar area:

  & amp; Content Control Prism: Regional Manager. RuleName = "{x: Stable General: Field Names. ToolBarRegion}" />  

So even very basic My problem occurs when I do not want to be present in the SubShells from Toolbar, in the Scoped RegionManager field.

How do I see subcategories in the toolbar in my view of scrap area manager toolbar?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -