html - CSS aliasing/inheritance -


I'm new to CSS, so it can be obvious or impossible.

I want to define a new CSS class "MyTable", which is derived from the bootstrap "table-stripped table-range".

Then in the HTML I just

  & lt; I can enter the table class = "mytable" & gt; The reason for this is that I want to reuse the "mytable" class in many places (but not all tables) and if the customer wants to change the table form, So I just do not do it in a place 20.  

How do I do this?

You can not do it in CSS, you have the best bet using a preprocessor. Bootstrap supports both short and SASS, I suggest learning about SAS.

There are some links to get you started.

Getting Started with SaaS: Installation and Basic

Using Bootstrap 3 with Asus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -