python - Should manual logservice flush work with automatic flush enabled? -


Send me an email message is a cron job, to be within the GAE quota, after each email it will be sent to 8 seconds ( Sleeps for time.sleep (8) ). As a result, the work runs more than 60 seconds and I get the CancelledError: API Call Log Service. Flush () has been explicitly canceled exception

I have found the solution and call it manually after calling logservice.Flush () It has started, but it does not help. Therefore, I am trying to understand this reason. Should I change from AUTOFLUSH_ENABLED to using false ?

Why are not you using a cron that closes the e-mail sender's job , Then you have 10 minutes to run the job instead of 60 seconds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -