java - Getting a RESTful webservice with Spring to understand a JSON-string -


I am very new to spring and all things involved, but I am trying to get through this medium. / P>

To understand the JSON-formatted string, I am trying to create a service using Spring MVN and Gradle. It's all made in Java but I can not do it at all.

  @RequestMapping (value = "/ toggle") public @ ResponseBody String sendCommand (@RequestParam (value = "IP") string IP) {// body }   

There is a method in my controller, but when I send the following JSON-formatted string <<> {"IP": "1982.19 "} using an @RequestBody for an example, with an own class for the intranet. And another where I get the HTTPTTP, to see if the string was received correctly. Upon receiving the string correctly, I can not get my code to "read" it.

I can go to the local host: 8080 / toggle, and set variables by HTTP, say:

  http: // localhost: 8080 / toggle? Ip = 192.168.1.9   

works.

Where would you like to continue troubleshooting? thank you in advanced!


EDIT: Many thanks for the wow quick reply, I was expecting a day or two to answer, instead I got you help in minutes. I knew this site was good, but you are very good, thanks!

He said, I have created a new class called a, which is only a private string variable, in which the constructor, setter and guest are. Now I have

  @RequestMapping (value = "/ toggle") public @ResponseBody send string command (@RequestBody ident ident) {// body}   

I'm still sending the same string 400.

And when it will work using a @ path varabil, then I should do this work, because now I am just experimenting with it. It will only be used later to send more than the IP only.

I am using the @ComponentScan @ enabled password in the main file, maybe doing something with things - it gets set up incorrectly?

You are getting a different thing (request parameters and Jason objects). To capture {"IP": "192.168.1.9"} to post, you have to do something like:

  @RequestMapping (value = "/ toggle") Public @ResponseBody Send String Commands (@RequestBody String Jason) {Last YourObject yourObject = mapJsonToObject (json); Last string IP = yourObject.getIp (); // body}   

You also need to create a square that corresponds to json and map Jason (using a library like Jackson) on that class.

If you want to discard the creation of an intermediate object (which I did not offer you because this code makes cleaner), you can simply remove the IP using standard JDK methods from JSB string.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -