java - How to clean cache after a new deployment? -


I am developing an application using JSF2.0 / Praimfases 4.0 and JBoss 7.

the problem that every time I use a new deployment (.war) do, for all users to clear their browser cache (See the picture positioning).

I know that the contents of the browser are saved, the page makes it to run fast, but I also know that to recover the page again, HTTP is the ultimate cache- Control is a way of controlling .

And the question is: How does the client browser recognize that there is a new deployment and clean the stored cache? Of course, using JBoss 7.

In addition, I do not want to re-accept the cash in every access, only when there is a new deployment.

Is this possible? I will suggest

I use the built-in Jesf resource library system, which changes when it 'path supports Snskrnkrn resources as client cache load a given resource, can in this way change the version number of your resoures and without dealing with any cash aging strategies , Urging the client to reload them Are spun.

  • ul>

  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

    multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

    c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -