jquery - Cycle2 play after being paused -


I am using cycle 2 and I'm having trouble starting the cycle. I have a group of divisions, one of these videos is wrapping and the other two images are in my parents' cover:

    

I have some JS to force at the end of the video:

  $ (document) .ready (function (e) {$ (" # Hero Bind ("end", function () {$ ('cycle-slide show'). Cycle ('next');   

This video calls after the next slide Drama does, however, this cycle is not continuing. I tried to add it again, 'again', 'resume' etc. But none of them tries to continue the slideshow. Any thoughts?

Try it:

  • Set Data cycle-paused
  • 5000 or some other appropriate value
  • Set may set set the data data-cycle-timeout -cycle-loop 1 so that it follows the last slide slide

    This slide will stop at the page load in the loaded position. .cycle ("resume") In that case, timed out and loop Settings will work as expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -