javascript - reloading store deletes filters -


I have a trigger-form-field that I use as a search field. Every time the price changes, another search is done. So far, so good. But I have a PHP script, which needs to be run again every 30 seconds. For this I have the following

grid.js

  setInterval (function () {var grid = Ext.getCmp ('grid'); var Store = grid.getStore (); store.load ();}, 30000);   

All these works are just as expected, but my view and filters are eliminated every time my store is loaded again. For example:

When I am writing a "test" in my search field, the grid is filtered correctly. But after refreshing the grid, the filter does not apply again. I'm looking at users instead of being directed at the top of the page. Is this also possible?

P> Why would you like to reload the store ?? Just update the records and refresh the grid view.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -