php - EzPublish 5 friendly URL's won't work -


I have established a local EzPUblish 5 installation, and it seems to work with an exception: Friendly URL.

When I go, it works, but if I go, then it tells me that 404 is not found.

I did some research already; I have copied .htaccess to .htaccess_root, I have set ForceVirtualHost = True in site.ini, I have checked in my httpd.conf that AllowOverride All is set - I'm running out of ideas here.

The legacy part of ez publishing in the files and settings you mention is a matter of concern and its The most impact will not be on the forum.

Whatever you are describing, first thought that I had come to the VHost configuration could not be completed. Please compare your configuration officially with an EZ system: and.

Do you probably miss the following line?

  Rewrite. * Index \ .php  

Please also keep in mind that the root of your webserver needs to point to the "web" directory, and if you are not using VHOST based configuration The .htaccess file "web" directory (but to be honest, I have not yet seen a non-VHost based setup, so I'm not sure about the .htaccess method.

However, "ezpublish_legacy There is no need to change anything in " The directory should not be, especially for the initial setup.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -