jar - How to include a android native extension (.so) into an AIR native extension (.ane)? -


I am currently trying to resolve the original extension of an AIR with the C-library for Android which is a JNI .

So far, I tried to break into a jar, after which it was packed in AE. As I have learned, to open it to me. If it is first to enter it first. When the code seems to be working for a regular Android project, unfortunately when it is done to do so Which then one. It is packed in, it starts losing the scope, resulting in a

  FileNotFoundException: File path / in / my / lib was not found inside JAR   

I have already checked the double and triple all the way and the content of my jar. It's all right there and it's right spelling.

Question 1: How can I enter the action sequence?

Question 2: There is no other way than the package. Apart from this, regular extension-jar in AE? Question 3: I do not really know much about the inner workings of this mechanism. Is it also possible to leave Java-wrapping and use it directly from the action sequence?

As always, many thanks for any input.

This is a bad habit to answer my questions, but anyway ... < / P>

Sometimes Docs can help me find solutions in Adobe Docs

Just in the Lib / Armeby-V7A folder in my AE package directory. Copy it, it includes Lib in Libre, so I can use it. Inside the java code of my extension.

Sorry to disturb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -