python - pyzmq installation error with dependency on gcc -


I tried to install ipython as pyzmq as install. But there is dependency on PEMMAC which depends on GCC. I already have a GCC installed but I still get the following error when installing pyzmq.

  Compilation Finished Error: Setup script exited error: The command exited the 'GCC' status failed in 1  

in the script Also the following is:

  If you hope to link against pyzmq installed Libya, please check to make sure: * You have the C compiler installed * A development version of Python Installed (with header) * A development version of ZMQ & gt; = 2.1.4 is installed (including header) * If ZMQ is not in a default location, provide logic - zmq = & lt; Path & gt; * If you recently installed ZMQ on a basic location, try to recreate the LD cache with `SUD LD config` or specify the location of zmq with` --zmq = / usr / local` You can know / wait nonessance to leave if you want to pyzmq to bundle libzmq as an extension by passing: `--zmq = bundled` I now create Libzmq as a Pixon extension I will try  

I already have all of the above but still there are problems. I'm guessing that I have a copper match, which means that Puzkik is looking at the other place but how can I solve this problem

This is a big problem in Windows to install iPython. I will never allow Windows users to install PIP or To go like easy_install Will Ifaris. I had to face many issues like the above. I have read that it still has dependency issues on Gitub, i.e. through PIP

I have finally installed it:

  Download and install the Anaconda Update in the current version: Visit the Anaconda Directory or select Anaconda CMD & amp; Do the following: conda update conda update ipython  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -