javascript - Automatically select a button -


I am trying to figure out how to create a page that I can pass through my other scripts automatically Login.

The site I want to log in does not allow usernames and passwords in the URL, so I'm trying to use a modded HTML file of jquery and login page (all of Along with their scripts but stripped the rest). I see the following examples: and

This issue is the page load, the modified default value is visible, but it does nothing else if I click on the button so it works fine, So I'm assuming that the click is not working (though I've put the script outside of HTML and it says it is put at the end of HTML, HTML).

This is the HTML code for the button:

  & lt; P class = "tdbtn" & gt; & Lt; Input type = "submit" name = "submit" login "tabindex =" 3 "value =" login "class =" form btn "id =" submit login ">   

And this is the jquery I have added:

  



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -