javascript - Load a popover after page refresh -


When I & lt; I was stuck trying to show Bootstrap popup after refresh / reloading my page using a & gt; & Lt; / A & gt; Element.

More detailed ... I want to show a popup when the user clicks the logout button, reloads the page, and then, I popup

Code> ... / index.php? Page = index and success, try to share the 'success' of the link, it exists, and popover shows, but it does not work.

  $ (document) .ready (function () {var x = location.pathname; var parts = x.split ('& amp;; 2); if (parts [1] = = "Success") {$ ("#PopOver Logout") .Popware ({Content: "Message displayed", html: true, Placement: 'Top', Trigger: 'Manual' delay: {'Show': 1000 , 'Hide': 250}, Container: 'Popup Container',});}});   

Any ideas how can I get this work done? Thanks!

After creating your pop you will need to show it

  $ ("# popoverLogout") popover ('show').   

Because you manually set your trigger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -