c++ - CGAL Surface Reconstruction from Point Sets -


I set out through a point Kinect, now I want to make a trap. I am trying to use CGAL libraries and are following me

I am using VS2010, it runs without any error, but certainly the file can not request "kittem.xyz" line:

  std :: ifstream stream ("data / kitten.xyz"); If {std :: cerr or & lt (Section || CGAL :: read_xyz_points_and_normals (stream, std :: back_inserter (points), CGAL :: make_normal_of_point_with_normal_pmap (PointList :: VALUE_TYPE ()))!); & Lt; "Error: file data / kitten.xyz" can not read & lt; & Lt; Std :: endl; Return EXIT_FAILURE; }  

1) * .xyz is a file extension?

2) How should I store the data in this file?

3) Where can I find the file kitten.xyz?

xyz is a very simple format in which each line 6 Floating Point numbers are the coordinates of the first three point, the next three are consistent general, the data stored in those files is trivial.

You can find kitten.xyz If you examples / Surface_reconstruction_3 / data / folder.


Comments