fedora - libcrypto.so.0.9.7: cannot open shared object file -


I searched the net for this question and I have not received the appropriate response. I'm running an in-house application for libcrypto.so.0.9.7

But I am getting the following error:

  Error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto .so.0.9.7: Can not open shared object file: There are no such files or directories   

I came across two solutions on the net:

  1. Creating the symlink with existing libcrypto files.
  2. Install some packages that contain this library file.

    I'm running this on a Fedora system. I can not find the package on the net covering this library. Available only for openSUSE and Mandriva

    To create a simulation, I have a libcrypto.so.1.0.0h and libcrypto.so.1.0.0d file available. I'm not sure that I'm allowed to symlink to the new version.

    It would be very helpful if someone could provide suitable solutions for this scenario because I have encountered it several times in different systems.

    Thank you in advance!

    You can sometimes get along with creating a symlink if library binary are compatible but in your case you Going between 0.x and 1.X versions so I guess they will not be so. Even if it does not work properly even when it walks

    You can try to find packages using sites like rpmfind.net, but usually you are not looking for older versions .

    I think the third option is to rebuild libcrypto the source. Depending on how you can create and install it, you may have to add a new directory for your LDLRRIARTPAP to find your new compiled share object. You can download the source from openssl.org.

    Please note that, if possible, I suggest that you should reconstruct your application against the latest version of OpenSSL, to ensure that you have recently got heart related security problems (see ).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -