sqlite - Temp. table in an android application -


I have created a phone app. I want to give call waiting facility. Assume that call waiting is enabled

Now I get a new call on my phone with number + 1-646 123 4564. I answer the call now I get another call, while I'm talking to the first caller - the screen shows the number + 1-646 321 4568 I do not answer the caller. Disconnects the second caller. Now I would like to display the first caller number which is + 1-646 123 4564

How to store the first caller number temporarily? Is this possible without using the database? if so, how? Or there is no temporary database that can be made and removed.

The problem I am facing is that whenever I receive a call, the activity is refreshed. Therefore, they can not put them in a variable

Update:

Try the shared choice

to save the number

  Shared References. Editor Editor = getPreferences (MODE_PRIVATE) .itit (); Editor.putString ("incoming suspension", incoming number); editor.commit ();   

To get the number:

  Shared references prefs = getPreferences (MODE_PRIVATE); String restored text = prefs.getString ("text", blank); If (restored text! = Null) {incomingnumber = prefs.getString ("incoming digits", "1234567891"); }   

If it is not in condition because it is always empty,

You can use the number to save the number

  shared references = references received (MODE_PRIVATE, 0); SharedPreferences.Editor Editor = settings.edit (); Editor.putString ("incoming suspension", incoming number); editor.commit ();   

to retrieve the number
  shared settings = received references (MODE_PRIVATE, 0); String incoming number = settings .getString ("Incoming Nobbs", "1234567891");    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -