asp.net - DIV tags moving when moving other DIV tags -


The problem I am having is that when I am transferring a DIV tag, another DIV tag is automatically formatted What I am doing is not growing what I am doing.

This is an image that is now on my screen:

here Enter the image details

The label is within the text box 1 DIV tag, the box image is the background of another DIV tag and the button has another DIV tag.

This is my html code:

  & lt; Div id = "loginbox" style = "background-image: url (image / loginbox_v2); background-repeat: repeat any; height: 500 px; width: 500 px;" & gt; & Lt; Div id = "notification" & gt; & Lt; Asp: label id = "lbl_U username" runat = "server" text = "username:" /> & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; ASP: Textbox Runat = "Server" id = "TB_UU Name" /> & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; Asp: label id = "lbl_Password" runat = "server" text = "password:" /> & Lt; Br / & gt; & Lt; asp: text box runat = "server" id = "tb_Password" textcode = "password" /> & Lt; Div id = "container" & gt; & Lt; A href = "bHomePage.aspx" class = "button" id = "buttonlogin" & gt; Login & lt; span class = "icons button" /> & Lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;   

I want to be able to tag info inside a box in a good condition, but when I try Do I take CSS to other DIV tag LoginBox too?

At this time my CSS of all DIG tags is:

  # login box {margin-left: 35%; Margin-top: 0%; } # Info {margin-left: 0%; Margin-top: 0%; Height: 460px; } # Container {margin-left: 0%; Width: 125px; }   

Some CSS shows 0% because it does not work when I went back to 0%. I have also tried to separate all things, but this is not working too?

Try adding overflow: auto; In your parent division, which is the loginbox on your code.

It's also better to mention the full code here. Because there are 3 dwarf opened, but only 2 close. Hope you have got some utensils off of another!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -