php - How i get parameter from url in zf2? -


I am new to zf2 and I have to get the parameters from the url. But when I write

  if ($ this-> getRequest () -> isGet ()) {$ get = $ this- & gt; Params () - & gt; fromQuery (); } Print_r (get $); In the controller   

this blank table returns how do I get the parameters from the URL? This is my URL:

I have to get 46. How do I get this parameter?

In the controller you can do that with the ultimate plugin:

  $ this-> Parameters () - & gt; FromQuery ();   

but fromQuery standard received from parameter ? Var = value and var2 = somevalue . Because you have a good URL, you can

 $ this-> params () - & gt; fromoutout (); Should use.   

See more details or

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -