bash - linux architecture environment variable or definition? -


I am creating my RPM files. Now I am writing a bash script that will keep these RPMs in the auto repository structure. :

  distribution / arch / rpm   

example: openSUSE13.1 / i586 / product -0.1.0 -0.i586.rpm

I have found that in the / etc / os-release file I can get the name of my delivery etc.; But not my architecture, how can I get the architecture of my computer? I know that I can finally parse it by the name RPM (which looks like this: product-0.1.0-0.i586.rpm ) but possibly describing my computer architecture Is there some file that will give me i586 easily?

Edit In my production of RPM, there are i586 architectures in their name. I < I> thanks for jord I get this line in the file / usr / lib / rpm / rpmrc

:
  buildarchtranslate: i686: i586   

So clearly it is rpmbuild which is my "uname -m" architecture i686 Translates to i586. So theoretically it would be possible to use uname -m and look for a translation in the rpmrc file, but it would be very difficult. Parsing the name of less rpm which was the most effective way to obtain architecture, the macro or variable can not be defined which matches one produced by RPMBield ( Because the translation is included in the step)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -