code snippets - Why does sublime text editor 3 autocomplete when I press return? -


When I press the blue colored auto-complete section highlighted "Enter / Return", then when I If I work in the text then it is written:

  div> (Element)   

and if I say "div" A snippet of appears appears, which is quite bothered and useless. Now, I know about snippets ... and how to make them, but I have not created a snippet, which is when I press enter (and I do not know how to do that), but it's just Imagine annoying editing your php and you keep this piece of code:

  div> ~ Then you enter the hit and appears autocomplete and ... div & gt; ~ Then you hit again ... and div & gt; Kind of annoying right?   

This is where I am originally I thought that it was a snippet that I made from an accident but it is not so. I've removed all my snippets and this feature is still upset even to some idea what might be it? When I hit the entrance / return, it automatically completes. Is this a feature of sublime text 3? what could it be?

This is the default behavior in cell text 3. To change this, open it in the User Preferences ( Preferences -> Settings - Users ) and add the following:

  "Auto_complete_commit_on_tab": Save the correct   

file, and now when you hit the tab , you will only select the existing AutoComplete option. Also, remember that you can only close AutoComplete by killing Esc .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -