git - which fuelphp folder should I add to my own version control? -


I am using fuelphp and felt that the fuel EPF comes with its own .git folder.

I want to use my own GIT repo, I think this is the best way when I only add fuel to my VCS folder? But I've lost the framework code and the composer file and some other stuff.

I am really confused how it should work. Maybe someone can give me a point of which parts are important or if there is any strategy or a good practice thank you!

The best approach adds a new origin to your project.

  Oil making [project_name] cd [project_name] git remote rename original fuelphp git branch master git checkout master git remote add original [your_git_repo_address] git config branch.master.remote original git configuration branch.master .merge refs / heads / master GIT clone - beer [your_git_repo_address] git push git remote add origin [your_git_repo_address] git push -u origin --all git push -u origin -tags  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -