osx - IntelliJ IDEA unable to find android sdk -


I'm trying to import an IGGDX project which is running OS X 10.9 Intel. While creating my own project it is not an issue which specifies the path of Android SDK in the GDX-Setup, but when someone imports, I keep it:

  SDK location did not get. Define location with sdk.dir in the local.properties file or with Android / HOME environment variable.   

screenshot

I could not find local look Anything from Property file and no one know how to make it, so I set the AndroidHome environment variable with the path of my Android SDK, to add it to my .bash_profile: export ANDROID_HOME = / applications / android-SDK In addition to this, I've added $ ANDROID_HOME: $ ANDROID_HOME / tools: $ ANDROID_HOME / platform-tools in my path, which seems to be overwhelming, but unfortunately.

IntelliJ Though none of these is getting, I do it myself I'm guessing adding. Bash_profile is not the right way to do this?

Thank you very much!

So thanks to the friendly people in the libGDX IRC, local. It is relatively easy to add the properties file Required Content Only

sdk.dir = / path / to / android / sdk

This solves the problem and IntelliJ is now able to import the project . No further information on using environment variables

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -