pie chart - Creating Html report with PieChart in it using C# -


I am working on developing an automation framework to automate a UI. I was trying to add an HTML report when running any testcase and was able to generate an HTML file using the HTMLReportEngine class.

But I would like to add a pie chart to the same HTML file, which basically provides for the failure of the observation / testing conditions of the test conditions.

I'm not sure if I can use the HTMLReportEngine class, is there any other way to do this?

Please tell me if I am not clear.

You can check to create reports and graphs (a JavaScript library) using HTML and Javascript . Embedding code is easy and there are rich features to attract charts and articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -