send ctrl+a message on python socket -


I am trying to send commands using the Dragon Socket.

Let me 'ctrl + a' 'key stroke, first.

Usually, I connect using Telnet and type 'ctrl + a' and then enter enter. The 'ctrl + a' was seen as 'A' in the terminal.

So I tried to send down the function like sending a dragon to the bottom. S.send ('^ A') but it does not work.

It was seen as 'A' on the terminal, but it does not feel like the text.

I need to send the real 'ctrl + a' message how can i do this?

Please advise.

Thank you.

s.send ('\ x01') (Python 2); s.send (b '\ x01') (Python 3).

Ctrl + A is the control character with numeric value 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -