how to change the file name after uploding the file name in radeditor in asp .net -


I have a radEditor in the web project.

I uploaded the image by uploading the image manager in radEditor and botton. For example, my file "MyFile.jpg" is the name "MyFile.jpg" name while saving my file in server path.

I want to change the file name after uploading to the server and save it. I write the FileUpload event:

  Public Bund Rad Detector 1_File Upload (Object Sender, String Filename) {string FileNameTemp = fileName.Substring (fileName.LastIndexOf ("/") + 1); String strExtension = System.IO.Path.GetExtension (FileNameTemp); FileNameTemp = FileNameTemp + "-" + Guid.NewGuid () + Strictation; FileName = fileName.Substring (0, fileName.LastIndexOf ("/") + 1) + FileNameTemp; Back true; }   

Please help me but save the file still the particle name "MyFile.jpg".

You can apply FileSystemContentProvider and override the StoreFile method. For more information see this forum:

Best regards of Jakmann Row

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -