ios - Find out, that the touch position is in Imageview -


I try to run some code when my finger goes to one place, where the image is the view

I have defined the position of the image view:

  cgrt imagehop = myImage.frame;   

and the position of the actual touch position:

  UITT * myTouch = [[touches all the object] ObjectOutInx: 0]; CGPoint current page = [myTouch locationInView: self.view]; I did try it with  CGPointEqualToPoint  then I tried it with  CGRectContainsPoint  because it did not even work, Because, when the image and the current context have the same X coordinate, my "some code" is running (my finger does not move into the image, they are only those x positions. Y positions are completely different).  

How can I say, when my finger (touched even in the method) has come anywhere in touch / image, then run some code or method?

Thanks for the answer.

Method method in your touch, you can try something like this: < Pre> - (Zero) Turing Brinjal: (NSSET *) touches the event: (UIIvent *) event {UITT * Touch = [touches any object]; If ([touch] == myImgView) {NSLOG (@ "My image was touched"); }}

It tells you that when your image touches the eye. Make sure you set userInteractionEnabled to YES in your imageView.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -