nginx - Include 'some.php' just pasting in PHP code, no correct preprocessing -


I was using Apache before setting up my new website, the whole code was worked well with Apache So it's something with Nginx Now I am using NGNX and there were some problems I had to fix. But now I ran into some trouble.

I have created a test.php so that you can easily see what's going wrong. File is just:

   

graph.php contains some PHP codes that usually require some graph content to be displayed. that does not matter. What matters is that this code should never be posted or printed. When I change the only statement contained in the code that works in the file then why contains or need_once does not work well for me?

added the graph.fp code for you

OK just here the code of graph.php was added:

   

  include 'graph / mycalendar.php';  

with that file

   

and

  & lt ;? It works now with Php  

.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -