php - symfony2 form entity add values -


I need to add another default option in symphony 2 to an "entry field". Displays this name, and I need an option "not in the list of names", but I can not find a way to achieve it. Although the data transformer cant seem to fix my problem though.

  $ builder - & gt; 'Family', 'unit', array ('class' = & gt; 'interfaith bundle: family', 'property' = & gt; 'name'))  

if family If the name is not in the list, then "Not in the list of names" should be an option .. Thank you very much!

I'm sure you can specify only one empty value option:

< Pre> $ Builder - & gt; ('Family', 'unit', array ('class' = & gt; 'interfifier bundle: family', 'property' = & gt; 'name', 'empty_mana' = & gt; 'name not in list'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -