reporting services - Chart related query: adding new category field manually -


I am trying to create a chart using SSRS 2008. I have 4 category fields:

  • Field 2
  • Field 2
  • Field 3
  • Field 4

    I want to add another category field that will be the total in the chart, example:

      area1 + area2 + area3 + area3 + area4   

    Now I do not know how to do it. Field 1 comes directly from one field 4 to 4, but because field 5 is total, how do I know how to add it manually?

    In the area of ​​the range of charts, I used (on the column name) group) and want to add another field to the chart that will be total.

    I have also tried: -

    = Field! Columnname.value Ecloss ("ABC") + Field! Column name value. Ecloss ("die") + field! Column name.Wail Ecloss ("GHI") + Field! Column name.Wail Eccles ("JKL")

    Please help !! !! I will select the chart object, then click it again to see the chart data pane.

    Then I will click the + button next to the value, then select the expression.

    In the expression I will enter something like this:

    = Field! Field 1 Price + Field! Field 2 Price + Field! Field 3.Value + Field! Field 4. value

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -