asp.net - Passing querystring from one page to another through javascript -


I have two different pages I want to send query string to each other below I have sample code that I tried Is

  window.location.search = 'id =' + hidposid.value; window.location.href = "editviewposition.aspx";   

I can get value in any other page

  cookie1 = httpContext.Current.Request.QueryString ("id") 'return' ''    

  & lt; Script type = "text / javascript" & gt; $ (Function () {$ ("# btnQueryString") .bind ("click", function () {var url = "Page2.htm? Name =" + encodeurIComponent ($ ("# txtName"). Val () ) + "And Technology =" + Encodermonentant ($ ("#ddlTechnolgy"). Val ()); window.location.href = url;})}}     

Hope this will help you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -