CMake: Managing a list of source files -


The problem at this time is that I just want to manage my list of source files by grabbing and removing everything. Ends that I do not need. I was hoping that CMK provided good manufacturing equipment for this.

Then I can start with:

  file (Globe A "Application / *. CPP")   

I feel like I want to make another list of files to be deleted and I want to tell the CMK: Remove item from item B in the list.

If this was a Python I could do something like this:

  C = [ff in f if not b]   

I may have spoiled this syntax but I am thinking that there is built-in support to manage these lists of files more elegantly?

Even if I can do something like my Python example, then A is a list of the right paths Construction B is clunky.

And why exactly the path? It seems that as soon as you move the source, as soon as your creation breaks.

If you like python, you can generate a list of source files with you. There is also the possibility of working with.

But I call you your list of source files "hardcoded":

We use GLOB to collect a list of source files from our source tree Do not recommend. If a CMCList.txt file is changed, when a source is added or removed, the generated system does not know when to reboot the cemette.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -