google app engine - Python hosting, what is the link between a local program and a hosted one? -


I think my previous question is very broad, here I am trying to narrow it.

If I have already written a python program which runs locally on my computer, and I'm trying to set it up for openshift hosting (I think Google App Engine is similar, PS. It also looks like Google App Engine is a better document). Why do I need to make my dragon file suitable for that purpose?

At this time the URL is not really necessary. The project can be classified as a Web crawler type and output on my mind so that the email summary can be sent to me.

(Background) I am a Windows user and I am trying to learn GIT.

Thanks a lot!

The following is the previous version, it helps to understand my thought process, but you do not have to answer the questions in it.

==========================

I am a Python user and all my programs are mine Run on the computer, I have never hosted my program on any other website. Now I am thinking, what will be the main difference between hosted python program and local dragon program?

The project I have is the script that pulls the stock data, plugs in the selection algorithm and sends an alert if the alert has started, then the browser UI is not required at this time. The motivation for being on "cloud" is that I do not need to run my computer all the time. (I'm thinking OpenShift or Google App Engine)

I have a version of the "Local" program. But I am really lost how far away it is from the "hosted" version. My app, now what?

Thanks a lot!

Start with you, right?

Note: Everything that is made around AppEngine perception is an HTTP request: All the code is run to run an HTTP request.

In your case you want to do something like this:

  1. Code every n minutes.
  2. Write a call called by Crown Service. Note: Since this user does not make a request because he does not need to return any content (HTML).
  3. Use this handler to obtain data from other sites and run your algorithm.
  4. You can also be through. Note: The file system is read-only, you can not save files.
  5. Create, perhaps you want to add results where you show results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -