report - How to combine multiple table results into one using FetchXml -


I am using CRM 2013 online, I want to generate a report on the Opportunity Unit as below:

  CampaignCode Open Opportunity Count Von Opportunity Count Calculation of lost occasions CC 1 3 5 1 CC 2 0 2 3   

Here are the groups on the "CampaignCode" column which is a Lookup is there. Using FetchXml I am able to get 3 tables like the following:

  CampaignCode Open Opportunity Number CC 1 3CC2 CampaignCode von opportunity number CC 1 5 CC 2 2 campaignCode lost opportunities Number of CC 1 1 CC2 3   

But I can not combine these 3 tables in 1. How can I do this?

I know that it is not possible to merge multiple datasets in one table. I will give your question plus one because I am also interested in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -