git - Visual Studio Team Services with GitHub -


I'm looking at setting up CI workflow for my house (closed source) project I currently git / issue tracking My application is a desktop application (no cloud / server deployment), therefore it should be a workflow

  • Master's commitment to Zythub
  • Through CI Notify with
  • Run MSBuild
  • Run Test
  • Release I

    I like the idea of ​​hosted CI system but I can not understand that the total commitment of Visual Studio Team Services is required or I can use it for CI Please inform check-in from Github via the normal Githab hook. I am not very interested in troubleshooting VS Team Services and migrating to GIT.

    My specific question is the hook mechanism inside Visual Studio Team Services when the remote GIT repo is received?

    Available in the visual studio team services, in the new version of our build system, we will call it on November 12, 2015 Were able to preview. This is the very last demo Hope it will work for you!

    GITHP Repo with Visual Studio Team Services Build System

    You can also do it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -