Html - IDM automaticlly download audio sound -


I have developed a simple music website like rainymood.com. But I had a problem that when I open my website in Firefox, my IDM automatically downloads audio sounds so that I can listen to the music of the website.

  & lt; Hidden audio control autoplay = "true" loop = "loop" & gt; & Lt; source src = "rainsound.ogg" type = "audio / og" & gt; Your browser does not support the audio element. & Lt; / Audio & gt;   

My solution is to turn off options in Firefox in Firefox. However, I would like to know that in order to prevent IDM from downloading audio sound to solve this problem, it is intended by IDM to download all media files supported under the FILETYPE section in IDM by editing the code above. is.

Enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -