php - How can I replace shortcode in wordpress -


I am new to WordPress Now I am trying to create a plugin using a static Sortkod the I < Code> [SRPMGT id = 12345]
And this short code can be placed in any page. I want to change this shortcode with html content & lt; Div class = "result" & gt; Content for replacement ... & lt; / Div & gt;
Note: This shortcode can be placed in any page.
Please help me to solve it .. .. Thanks in advance ..

< / P>

You need to know.

insert your functions.php:

function srpmgt_shortcode () to change {return 'content ...'; }

Aed_sortkode ( 'Srpangt_id = 12345', 'Srpangt_sortkode');


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -