php - Slider create by Option tree plugin -


Hello friends I am a new user here.

I have a problem, I have created the slider and I slider by the option tree plugin for a WordPress theme. But this does not appear on my site. I am using this php code

Please give me a suggestion

I think you used the List Item of the option tree to create the slider. See sample code to get the slider

  & lt ;? Php $ slider_data = ot_get_option ('your_slider_id_here'); Foreach ($ slider_data $ as slider) {// You will get the sub-field of the array in the array. Print_r ($ slider); }? & Gt;    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -