python - How to fix issue with the removed cssselect package in lxml? -


So they removed the cssselect package from lxml. Now my Python program is useless. I do not understand how I can work it:

Imported: cssselect is not being installed. See

I tried copying the cssselect directory to my code directory - & gt;

I tried to rewrite my lxml.cssselect command but not any results.

I have searched the entire internet, but no answer.

Now I have just the line:

  to lxml.html import parse   

and the code that uses cssselect For internal: ... in b.cssselect ('p' for

  inner = html.xpath ('// * [[id = "content ...'] '') '): ...   

How to import either so that the original code works?

Or how to find / replace code for it to work?

(Oh and a note, the OCC I did was with the Cxselect installation

The problem was established in both the / usr / local / lib / python2 / cssselect package instead of /root/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ for some unknown reasons. Was installed in .7 / dist-packages / .pub

Debian GNU / Linux 7.4 (Viseji, Linux 3.2.0-4-MD64 x86_64)> CSSEts Install With the PIP install CSSExt was not known. I had some strange typo or bug.

Solution was to uninstall and restore cssselect. This time this place went to correct and everything was first

Ty, for your answer;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -