angularjs - Import entities from local storage when using ASP.NET WebApi OData not loading extra metadata -


When I try to save the imported organizations from the local stores, the exception is thrown here.

  var extra metadata = aspect. Additional metadata; Var uri = Additional Matte Dy. || ExtraMetadata.id; If (Cor.StartStarsWith (Yuri, BUSURI)) {Uri = PassPrint + Yuri. Substring (BUSURI LAMPER); } Request.request Yuri = Yuri; If (extraMetadata.etag) {request.headers ["if-match"] = extraMetadata.etag; }  

But if I get data from the Odata service it is saving correctly. I am missing something while importing data from local storage. I tried to solve, but he did not help me.

This is a bug that we are tracking (# 2574). I was hoping that we would fix it for v.1.4.12 but it seems that he has to wait for a cycle.

There is no good solution. You can try to remember yourself additional metadata (in some sidebands storage) and you can re-attach it when you import again. I do not have fun Sorry I know.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -