c# - Error establishing connection to SQL Server -


For the first time, I have started making a local database in Visual Studio and I have a hard time trying to do this work.

I tested in a modified connection and it works and it also gets the string of connections:

  string ConnectionString = @ "data Source = D: \ bratulescu mihai \ WindowsFormsApplication1 \ WindowsFormsApplication1 \ NodeBDatabase.sdf "; SqlConn = New SqlConnection (connection string); sqlConn.Open ();   

But when it tries to open () it can not connect. I do not know a lot about this whole server thing, I've just made DB and this is a dataset.

If you are using sql , then I think that If you are reverting the sdf file, you should add a reference to System.Data.SqlServerCe and try:

  System Using Data.SqlServerCe; .... sqlConn = new SqlCeConnection (connection string); sqlConn.Open ();    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -