Displaying Console and Debugger at same time in IntelliJ -


There is a debugger and console on different tabs in the default layout, I think I can pop the console as a floating window I can add it as a tab in the "Variables" or "Watches" pane in the Debugger tab. I have a layout which displays the information of the console and debugger at the same time (such as a partition pane, or a separate panel on the "debugger" tab because it is useful for viewing the console while moving through the debugger.

Any suggestions on how this can be accomplished? I am using Intel 13.1.

Whatever you can do, drag one of the window windows (either debugger or console) Drag and drop across the entire window, as if you want, there will be a purple highlights box, such as my debugger / console window.

 Debugger and Console on the same window

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -