How to get elements info from a PowerPoint slide with the JavaScript API? -


I'm playing with a new JavaScript API, which I think is amazing news I'm playing with the Excel API I am no longer a problem. The thing is that I have a purpose with the PowerPoint API that I can not reach yet: How to remove all the information from a slide.

I used but I found that only Office.CoressionType.SlideRange can be used for PowerPoint, and it only JS, title and index .

I'm seeing a way to remove object data from a specific slide, by exporting this file and then accessing the XML file, mapping it to JSON and giving it to us By sending it to the API so that we can consume that data later on. This option has a large development cost (sending the entire file).

Then the last question is as follows:

Which is the best way to get JSON data from all the objects placed on a unique slide from PowerPoint?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for letting me know that I do not believe you have it in PowerPoint Office.js By now, one of the Downsides to Office.js Library is that there is no more convenience in the middle of Office products and PowerPoint, this is the biggest shortage of time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -