java - jasper.jar has no source attachment TagFileProcessor.class when using a JSP tag -


I have a problem loading JSP tags in my JSP pages.

I like Taglibs:

    

And include my tag in this type of page:

  & lt; Tags: company-icons company id = "$ {company.id}" />  

When I try to go to the page with this tag line, I get the following:

  jar file / appointments / sin-tomat -7.0 .53 / lib / jasper.jar does not have any source attachments. You can attach the source to the source given below by clicking on the attachment:  

If I add jasper.jar then I get the following:

 < Code> source tag for the tag is not included in the source filefile processor Class  

I like Jasper The gz file is unzipped and there is a tagfileprocessor. Class file but no .java that should be fine.

It has been working fine for several months and suddenly stopped working with any explanation. Any ideas?

At the top of my tabs, I need to:

  & Lt;% @ Tag language = "Java" page encoding = "US-ASCII"%>  

While I had:

  & lt;% @ tag language = "Java" page encoding = "ISO-885 9-1"% & Gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -