javascript - How can I give background color to the text content inside a div in my html page. -


I do not need to give the background color to the whole div. I just need a background color where there is a text content. Please help me

I helped you googled "CSS Text Highlight"

  & lt; p class = "intro" & gt; Highlighting the text on the web page can immediately bring important information in the attention of readers, for example, "& lt; span style =" background-color: # FFFF00 "& gt; highlighting this text in yellow And possibly before your eyes were caught. & Lt; / span & gt; "& lt; / P & gt;   

Please see:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass DB Connection parameters to a Kettle a.k.a PDI table Input step dynamically from Excel -

multithreading - PhantomJS-Node in a for Loop -

c++ - MATLAB .m file to .mex file using Matlab Compiler -